- Prepare your Google Calendar to accept the subscription:
- Subscribe to a Calendar Feed
- Using the Chrome web browser, login to CompassNet (http://hardingacademy.myschoolapp.com) on your computer.
- Click on Calendars and then the webcal link on the right side: to access the WebCal Feed for External Calendar.
- Choose which calendars you wish to subscribe. Click on "Individual Filter Feeds" to choose a specific calendar
- Example: subscribing to the "iCal Feed All School" Calendar
- Under WebCal Feed for External Calendar > School Calendars > click Individual Filter Feeds > click blue text "iCal Feed All School"
- Example: subscribing to Sports Calendar for your student
Under WebCal Feed for External Calendar > Choose the section under your desired student > click Individual Filter Feeds > click "Games/Practices"
Rename the Calendar
The newly subscribed calendar will show up under "My Calendars" on the left side of your Google Calendar. The name will begin with webcal:
To rename the calendar with a more friendly name, click on the down arrow box to the right of the calendar and click "Calendar settings":
- If you use the Google Calendar App (iOS/Android) on your smartphone you will have access to the new calendar subscriptions.