- Description: Notifications are a powerful tool to keep you up-to-date in real time on announcements, news items, and athletic updates such as game cancellations, game reminders, games added and more. You can choose to get an email or text or both. This is where you also can unsubscribe to email newsletters.
- Login to CompassNet > Your Name > Settings
- Click on Notifications
Setup email and text number which will receive notifications
- Adding an email address:
Adding a text number:
Choosing your notifications:
- Type > specific types such as Messages, News Postings, Various Athletic Types
- Bulk E-mail > Pushpages such as the Compass Connection, Lower School Connection or In The Middle
Harding Academy Announcements & News Posted
- General: School News or Student Links : this would be for News posted to the entire school.
- My Groups : only for CompassNet groups in which your are member. So, for example, you are a member of the Harding Art Show Group.
- My Child's Groups: this is the section you want to choose if you want announcements or news items posted on your child's class pages or group pages. Your child must be a member of the group for you to get these notifications.
- Academics: announcement or news items on class pages
- Advisory: lower school > covers the grade levels
- Community: clubs, groups like scouts
- Athletics: athletic teams.
- Setup Options:
- Athletic Notifications > Game & Practice Reminder Options
How to Setup Notifications in CompassNet Print
Modified on: Thu, 20 Apr, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.