- Turn off your laptop by holding the power down.
- While holding the "Shift" key turn your laptop back on. (Booting to Safe Mode) When you see the grey Apple logo you can release the Shift key.
- Login to your laptop - the screen will flicker. Run any updates.
- Restart your computer (if the update doesn't.)
- If your screen is still flickering you are still in safe mode. Restart until it goes away.
Laptop is frozen stuck after trying to update. Print
Modified on: Fri, 17 Aug, 2018 at 9:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.