- Restart your computer and hold down the Option Key
- Choose Install macOS Mojave and click the "Enter" key
- Boot will take many minutes
- Click "Install MacOS" and click "Continue"
- Click "Continue" from the next screen
- Click "Agree" from the next screen
- Choose the Macintosh HD or Macintosh SSD and then Install
Install Mojave from External Drive Print
Modified on: Mon, 21 Oct, 2019 at 9:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.