- Managed Software Center: Finder > Applications > Managed Software Center > Updates
- This update will log you out of your Mac
- You will have to be on campus to do this update
- Manager: Finder > Applications > Manager > Self-Service > My Commands > Update Chrome
- You can run this update anywhere.
- The update will close Chrome if it's open.
- You will see a message saying "Command Sent to Device"
- Go to Finder > Applications and wait until you see Google Chrome appear with its proper icon
- This can take about 5 minutes to complete.
How to Update Google Chrome Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Sep, 2020 at 7:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.