- Login to the Harding Clever Portal: https://clever.com/in/harding-academy-1d4bb68/teacher
- Click on "Library"
- Click on "XtraMath" (if it doesn't show apply the Advanced Filter and search for "XtraMath"
- On this page choose Show Pages on your name page and "Allow and continue"
- On this page choose I want to sign up for a new XtraMath account and choose "I am a Teacher and use it with my class at school"
- This will automatically setup the student accounts.
- From the Clever Portal > Homeroom and mMake sure your Page is shared with your class section > click on the gear icon on our Page > Edit Sharing
- Choose your correct section (you will have to see the students on the left column to figure that out
- Click back on your page icon to see which students are in the selected section:
- You can click on "Edit student sharing" to adjust which section you share your page with.
- Students open the Clever app
- Scan their QRCode. (Click here to open Badges folder)
- Logs them into Clever
- Choose the Teacher home page
- click on XtraMath
- Logged in.
How to Add XtraMath via Clever Print
Modified on: Wed, 16 Sep, 2020 at 3:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.